So, what is Magic Gallery Pro?
Magic Gallery Pro is a WordPress plugin that makes the process of creating image galleries a breeze. It lets you uploads images within the galleries you create. It also lets you assign the cover image of your galleries while sorting the rest of the images as you wish. It has various ways of displaying the gallery, in a slider, in a grid, and more. It supports the integration of Google Maps so you can easily include where the gallery images were taken for example. It also supports reading the image metadata for the GPS locations that some cameras and smart phones provide. This option will return a map with markers at the locations where the images were taken. Gallery Pro simply integrates itself seamlessly within WordPress.
Magic Gallery Pro Features:
- An integrated tour within your dashboard
- Live image preview from the dashboard
- Inline images’ titles Edits
- Seamless integration with WordPress Adding Media modal window
- The ability to choose the position of the gallery: Top, or Bottom
- Google Maps support that will let you add a location to your gallery pages.
- The ability to read geodata hence produce a google map with markers that highlights the location each image on the gallery were taken
Quick guide to use Magic Gallery Pro
After you install Magic Gallery Pro, a new menu will appear at your WordPress Admin Dashboard called “Magic Gallery” where you can use to start adding new galleries instantly to your website.
Click on the Add Gallery link as you can see at the below image to start building your gallery. A new page will open including the necessary information such as the gallery name, and content which they both look familiar to you just like any other normal WordPress post/page.
Then scroll down to the bottom to start adding your images, which you can do by clicking on the “Add images” blue button.
You can actually add a number of images all at once by dragging them from your computer into the Add Media window.
After adding your images, you can start fine-tuning the gallery images where you can:
- Set the Gallery Cover
- Rename the caption name
- Change the images’ orders by simply dragging and dropping
- Or you may simply delete images you no longer need added to the gallery
- Set where the gallery should appear: at the top or the bottom of the page
- Set the gallery location using the Google Maps interface by entering the address or by automatically letting the plugin read any GPS metadata attached to the photos.
Where can I get Magic Gallery Pro?
The Magic Gallery Pro WordPress plugin is available for €9.00 Euros (approx. $12.00) from Magic Gallery However, you still can use the Free version which has much less features from the WordPress Plugin Repository here
Magic Gallery Pro plugin for WordPress is an awesome powerful yet easy-to-use gallery management tool that integrates itself seamlessly within your WordPress dashboard to give you beautiful rich gallery pages at your WordPress=powered website.
Magic Gallery Pro Plugin in a nutshell
|Plugin Name||Magic Gallery Pro|
|Developed by||Gerben van Dijk – Twitter: @magicgallery , Facebook: magicgalleryplugin|
|Price||€9.00 Euros (approx. $12.00)|